Andrew Cotton

Saturday 16 May 2015

FFS



I'm sure I'm not the best parent that's ever walked this planet but then again I'm definitely not the worst.

I have a very vivid memory of my son Ace Winston waking up at 3am in the morning about a year ago and turning on his toy piano which blasted out mad beats and flashed crazy lights. As I lay there in bed listening to him wrestle his piano trying to bring it into our bedroom, he gets it stuck on the door way. Still persisting but getting no where the frustration builds.

'For fucks sake' where the words that came out his mouth.

I know exactly how he feels, these same words came out my mouth this exact moment .

16 comments:

  1. Latest Govt Jobs 2016
    Telangana TS 9096 Police SI Constable Recruitment 2015-16
    Clear explanation, Great job author, Thanks for sharing this information. Keep sharing your views.

    ReplyDelete
  2. possibly injure anyone who unknowingly turns on a hot water faucet.  best plumbers near me

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a really great and useful piece of information. Thanks, and please keep up the rewarding work.
    Johnny Silverhand Vest

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our the purpose is to share the reviews about the latest Jackets,Coats and Vests also shre the related Movies,Gaming, Casual,Faux Leather and Leather materials available Clint Eastwood Poncho

    ReplyDelete
  5. provides the quality service of customized fiber connections in the case of large businesses and government entities. Justin Bieber Peaches Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an interesting article here.I was searching for something like that for quite a long time and at last I have found it here. Justin Bieber Peaches Jacket

    ReplyDelete