Andrew Cotton

Saturday 24 November 2012

Perfect timing


Everything in life is about the perfect timing, I’m beginning to understand this more and more and although it seems a lot of these elements are out of your hands and a lot of luck is involved it’s just not the case and to a degree you can control this yourself. The key is waiting, planning and knowing when the time is right to be on top of your game, peak to early you’re spent when the time comes and too late, well you’ve missed your chance to shine.
I’m the sort of human that generally peaks to early, I get so excited, have so much energy I just find it hard to control and wait for the right moment to release. It’s been a problem all my life but realising and admitting that is the first step, isn’t it? I’ve been working on it for some time and on the odd occasion I’ve nailed it like my first wave at Mullaghmore back in March but I haven’t perfected it yet.
So the waves were pretty big last week, possibly the biggest and most perfect I’ve ever seen but the problem was I peaked to early, got my bones rattled and when it was my time to shine I just couldn’t perform.
It’s all work in progress. But If you feel the need to follow it more closely LIKE my new Facebook page which I’ll update as much as humanly possible or I think appropriate which of course is a blurry bendy line.

1 comment:

  1. Hello
    I started visiting your blog and found it really interesting and was wondering if you would be interested in Joining Glipho? Its a social publishing engine designed for bloggers/writers to get more audience.
    You can directly import your blog posts from your original blog and connect your social networking profiles too.

    Sounds interesting? theh visit www.glipho.com and sign up!

    Thanks
    Neha

    ReplyDelete