Andrew Cotton

Saturday 11 January 2014

This is England


This is England. No surf here, move along please. I haven’t been on a surf trip at home for years, obviously I surf when I’m home I just don’t really make the effort to go anywhere apart from my local beach. Priority’s change and it just hasn’t been high on my list so it’s probably been about 5-6 years since I’ve been on a proper UK mission and I to be honest I’d forgot what I was missing.
I went for a little drive before Christmas and a few days later I came back with a new hunger to spend more time searching for waves at home. England pumps……. Well sometimes.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha, hopefully in return for the crappy weather we're enduring we'll be granted a few months of nice swell. Not sure I'll be holding my breath for it though....

    ReplyDelete