Andrew Cotton

Saturday 5 March 2011

The Kitchen

Agh, involuntary groaning noises, look at the state of the kitchen and it’s defiantly Lyndon’s turn to do the washing up. Although he has hurt his foot and can’t surf so I should show him a little compassion but that doesn’t mean I’m going to wash his dirty dishes.
Had a very strange email the other day offering me gift vouchers if I did a product review from a cookware website, defiantly a scam i hear you say. ‘My name is Kate and I’m part of the Promotions Team here at www.CSNStores.co.uk . We have been seeking out high quality websites and blogs, gauging interest in doing a giveaway with one of our sites www.CookwarebyCSN.co.uk or www.allmodern.co.uk/ they sell a huge range of products including Le Creuset cookware apparently. Obviously they haven’t seen the state of my kitchen and the fact I have no interest in cooking, it could be an interesting review.
Jason Feast has been here the last week who coincidently is a dam good cook and we’ve been doing our best not to get any shots, it’s the first time I’ve ever met him and he’s a bloody nice bloke although slightly shorter than I expected. Doesn’t seem to mind the old dick chat either but we’ll see if it tips him over the edge after a few more days.

1 comment:

  1. is it so bad that I look at this and say "thank god fisheyes are too expensive for estate agents"?

    ReplyDelete