Andrew Cotton

Sunday 1 August 2010

Tits

It’s been testing but I’m bearing up under the strain, pressure and responsibility, there was a small scenario with losing my phone and a gazebo but you’ll all be glad to hear I haven’t lost anything or anyone else and i did recover the gazebo but unfortunately i still have no phone.
Actually I’m loving it as the last few days have been an amazing roller coaster ride of highs and lows and a whole heap of laughs. It just cracks me up some of the things the groms have come out with and how they see things. The first day one of the little fellas came out with some priceless quotes, he looked so excited sitting there on the beach with the biggest grin on his face which had me a little worried as he couldn’t of been stoked about the surf as it was shit ‘what you up to?’ I nervously asked ‘this is so good’ he excitedly replied ‘I’ve never been to a beach where the girls get their tits out before’ ‘they don’t do it at Croyde’. Needless to say they were all well behaved that day as they sat there taking it all in, we had a few surfs ran about a lot then headed back to the accommodation at last light. But he did say an absolute clinker on the coach home which had me crying with laughter. With a straight face and deadly serious ‘I’ve seen about 50 pairs of tits today’ there was a bit of silence and before I even had a chance to reply ‘that’s 100 nipples’ he then said with the biggest grin i've ever seen.

3 comments:

  1. Hyer Cotty,
    Me and the girls in the office were in fits of laughter, keep writing it's entertaining for those of us stuck in Devon. You're doing a grand job looking after those groms!
    Isabelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm 32 and I still love tits. In fact I'm jealous I wanna see the 100 pairs of tits and I wanna take the homeless Polish man with me bet he loves tits nearly as much as he loves Cider

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha definitely Jack Hough!

    ReplyDelete