Andrew Cotton

Thursday 4 August 2011

Team Devon


It was the Atlantic Water sports Games the other week and sharing responsibility’s with Tundish I helped choose, register and mentor the team, you know give up my spare time for free to benefit the community and help the young Devon surfing stars of the future and all the shit. Check them out, well not all of them as a few of them couldn’t be arsed to turn up for the first team meeting and photo which is fair enough but most of them did, fine bunch of young humans which I chose solely on looks just in case the surf was flat and they ended up doing a beauty contest instead. Unfortunately the surf was well surfable and although team Devon won on looks and hotness we came 3rd in the surfing and 2nd overall which was slightly confusing as we kicked some as in the surfing and I’d thought we’d won but I don’t make the rules or understand them for that matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment