Andrew Cotton

Sunday 29 July 2012

Biology


My biology teacher didn’t like me at school, she never told me to my face but I could just tell deep down I really pissed her off and she just couldn’t stand me and no matter what I did or how well I did it I was always going to fail that biology class. Odd as I’m a bloody nice guy and not to bad at biology either but you can’t win them all and on the plus side my chemistry teacher loved me and no matter what I did or how bad I did I always managed to pass and do well in that class. Although at first I just assumed these scenarios it wasn’t until the end of my schooling life it became more and more obvious to me, the fact that I copied all my chemistry course work word for word off my mate and he only managed to scrape a C and myself, well I sailed through with an A was a slight give away. That and the fact that no matter what I did or to be honest who I copied, It was always the complete opposite in biology. Lifes just so freaking strange sometimes.
This is a photo of me when I was on the telly. Been on there a lot the past 6 months, usually about being the mega famous surfing super star that I am although this particular time I look more like someone off of crime watch but it definitely had nothing to do with biology or chemistry.

No comments:

Post a Comment